For Christmas, I put on a big show and cooked a French-style feast for the family! It was really worth it and I enjoyed cooking a beautiful meal for us to share. But now, I don’t really want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen again, so for New Year’s Eve, I am keeping it low-key with this beautiful AIP Cheese and Charcuterie Platter.
This bistro-style platter is easy to put together and it will definitely impress your guests! Everyone loves good finger food, right?
To build this cheese and charcuterie platter you will need:
- Zucchini Cheese (get the recipe here)
- Lemon-Garlic Hummus (get the recipe here)
- Black olives
- Green olives
- Nightshade-free prosciutto (Most prosciutto sold in stores is suitable for the Autoimmune Protocol. I find mine at our local Sam’s Club. Check the ingredients on the back to make sure it contains only pork and salt)
- Hard salami (Check the ingredients when you buy a salami. I was able to find one that had white pepper as the only reintroduced food needed. I like the brand OLLI – organic – which I find at our local Sam’s Club)
- Artichoke hearts
- Pickles (I use this brand. Check the ingredients on the back to make sure they don’t contain seed spices or nightshades.)
- Grapes, pears, oranges, etc
Feel free to add anything else you would enjoy, such as cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, etc! There are no limitations, really. I serve this on a huge parchment paper-lined platter. Store the leftovers in sealed glass containers in the refrigerator.
Happy New Year, everyone!
Click it to pin it!