Enjoy this nut-free and dairy-free pesto on your favorite roasted vegetables, grilled fish, and grilled meat! With only 4 ingredients, this versatile green sauce really packs a punch of flavor and tastes great on pretty much everything. Use ultra-fresh ingredients for even better results.
- 2 cups chopped basil leaves
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Mix on medium speed for 30 seconds or until pesto reaches your preferred consistency.
- You may have to stop once or twice to scrape down the sides of the blender or food processor with a spatula.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until needed.
Click it to pin it!
This recipe has been shared on the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable over at Phoenix Helix.